Our Client is a leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence, and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 10,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favourite place to buy cloud products. This organisation is a fast-growing, dynamic, and high-energy organization with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business.
Culture is important to this organisation, it’s business, and it IS personal. Our Client is passionate, creative, and humorously offbeat.
Our client is a fast-growing company looking to add results-driven entry-level sales reps to our expanding sales team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you want to excel in sales, this is the perfect place.
You’ll support our client’s partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. You’ll help assess partner and customer needs, and set appointments for a team of Channel Account Managers. Helping in building revenue and success within its cloud services.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Cloud Services and identify potential new Channel Partners.
- Providing a high-level overview of Our Clients products and services and setting appointments to recruit new Channel Partners.
- Set 40 qualified appointments per month.
- Schedule presentations between prospects using prospective Cloud Solutions Advisors usingSalesforce.com.
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role, or a fast learner with drive!
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Energy and desire to make numerous (70+) phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone.
- University degree preferred or previous Lead Generation experience.
- Coachable and willing to learn.Work Environment:Professional office environment. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, printers, and filing cabinets.
Sedentary role; primarily involves sitting/standing
Infrequent travel is expected
People Org Details
Reports to: Location: Position Status:
Position Code: Effective Date:
VP of International Sales Bristol
To apply for this job please visit app.hire-digital.com.