leading turn-key SaaS solution provider
Director, Head of Sales
Our client is a leading turn-key SaaS solution provider offering alternative investment fund (AIF) managers an efficient and hassle-free way to launch new funds and manage their investors. It reduces unnecessary middlemen from the fund administration process by connecting fund managers, investors, fund administrators, and distributors through a user-friendly online dashboard. Their clients are able to raise capital easier, faster, and offer a far superior experience to their investors.
This position will work closely with the Managing Director of Sales / Business Development and the Chief Strategy Officer to support the growth of our business, with the main objective being to source and sign new clients.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers on a professional level
- Work independently to identify leads, qualify them, then convert them to accounts
- Identify opportunities within those accounts, propose commercial terms, and working with the Managing Director of Business Development and the Client Success Manager, move them through the full sales cycle to contract signing and onboarding.
- Initiate client interaction, prepare relevant information ahead of meetings and maintain records/mailing lists in our dedicated CRM (Salesforce)
- Meet mutually agreed quarterly and annual targets
- Contribute to sales and marketing strategies through market analysis, including trends and sentiment
- Participate in industry events and utilise your expanding network to develop relationships that will contribute to the firm’s visibility in fast-growing markets
- Maintain and update the CRM system to enable better client service
- Participate in weekly team meetings, updating Product, Business Affairs, and C-Level on client progress and development
- Play an active role in product and capability development
- Must be comfortable working autonomously, requesting support when needed
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong interest in fintech, digitalisation, and blockchain
- Experience in selling software and SaaS is a plus
- A good understanding of illiquid/alternative investments, including Alternative Investment Funds, Closed Ended Funds, and Securitization Vehicles.
- 7+ years in business development role working with decision-makers at investment firms
- 5+ years experience with long B2B sales cycles (6+ months)
- A proven track record of selling to external clients and exceeding agreed targets
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly personable and confident in talking to a range of sophisticated clients
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with limited management oversight.
- Fluent English and German is a prerequisite
- The prefered location is Germany
What to Expect Working with them:
- A market leader with the latest technology in a fast-growing field
- An opportunity to advance quickly within a fast-growing company
- Results-driven, data-centric, hands-off management approach
- A flat organisational structure where open communication is highly encouraged
- Work with an international team and with the latest legal and tech (blockchain) integrations
- ESOP, Uncapped bonus structure, and competitive compensation package
- They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.