Website HIRE DIGITAL LTD
Our client is the pioneer in technology for automated manufacturing
Are you an agile, enthusiastic team worker and experienced Java developer looking for an exciting opportunity? Apply now as:
Senior Software Developer (Java) in Munich, and help our client to develop the Digital Shop Floor, an innovative software suite that will help small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the leap to Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing.
- Join the agile Java team and develop modules of the Digital Shop Floor;
- Take responsibility for the technical and conceptual design of the software landscape and develop it further together with the development team and the product owners;
- Be involved in the entire development cycle: from requirements analysis to specification, design, development, testing and implementation;
- You will coach our development team and support their professional development!
- Education: computer science technician training or a degree in computer science, or similar studies.
- Essential: at least five years of experience with design, deve- lopment, and testing of Java web applications.
- Necessary: solid knowledge of Java and familiarity with modern frameworks for back-end development (Spring Framework, CI tools, containers, monitoring).
- Desirable: knowledge about CAD models and/or other 3D objects, having analytical skills, especially relating to 3D geometry.
- Be a part of a team developing leading-edge software for Industry 4.0;
- be one of four key players who, together with the product owner, drives an innovative project;
- join the spirit of a long-term vision, not short-term profit maximisation;
- enjoy personal growth, with excellent professional development opportunities;
- receive attractive salaries, profit- sharing, and a company pension plan;
- enjoy high flexibility, including for your work schedule!
To apply for this job please visit app.hire-digital.com.