global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions
(Junior) Application Engineer Geo-Cloud (M/W/D)
Our Client is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions!
- Administration & support of their geo-cloud-based web services and applications
- Monitoring & analysis of the services offered to ensure/guarantee high availability & to identify potential for improvement
- Implementation & roll-out of new web services & applications
- Participation in international & national GIS projects of our customers from the public segments Administration & transportation
- Support of sales in the preparation and implementation of presentations
- Completed degree in computer science, geoinformatics or, alternatively, completed geomatics training
- First experience in the administration of Windows and Linux-based IT systems
- Good knowledge of common geographic information systems
- Sound database knowledge (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL / PostGIS)
- Enjoy using modern technologies such as AI-driven evaluation processes
- A pronounced customer orientation, a high level of quality awareness & enjoyment of finding solutions together
- Willingness to take occasional business trips
- Excellent written & spoken German and English
What they offer:
- The compatibility of work and private life through the most individual possible organization of working hours and place of work.
- They offer extensive flexibility in terms of free working hours & working from home.
- Attractive remuneration structures & interesting benefits, such as their employer-financed company pension scheme & a company bike model
- Self-organization, open doors, appreciation at all levels & a modern management culture
- An international work environment
- An extensive range of training courses
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.