Product Designer UI/UX
Our Client is a Fintech startup building a blockchain-powered asset management platform. They help fund managers set up, raise, and manage professional investment funds. They automate investor onboarding, simplify fundraising, increase transparency for investors, and empower them to transfer or trade shares on their own terms.
You will drive the product design and discovery process in close collaboration with product managers, other designers, software engineers, and their business team to ensure they deliver impactful and impressive products to their users. You will co-own our design system and provide a consistent high-level experience for all users across all platforms.
- Product Design: You design a holistic customer experience across all touchpoints-You create and iterate on wireframes, mockups, click-through prototypes.
- Product Discovery: You co-own the product discovery process together with their product managers and other product designers.
- Product Delivery: You support, collaborate, and provide feedback to engineers during implementation and ensure the developed product adheres to the original design vision.
- Product Strategy: You help drive their product strategy together with the product, business, and executive teams.
- Continuous Improvement
- Product Design: You have at least 4-6 years of hands-on experience across all relevant design disciplines and have a great eye for details (Information Architecture / UX / UI / Interaction Design / Visual Design).
- Product Delivery- You have shipped products across multiple platforms, preferably in a B2B environment.
- User Research- You know how to organize, conduct, and evaluate user interviews and usability tests to identify core customer needs.
- Problem-solving- You can break down complex problem domains into smaller components, get to the core of the issue, and develop innovative solutions.
- Data-driven- You know what and how to measure to learn if your design works not just in theory but also in practice.
- Craftsmanship- You’re fluent in modern design tools such as Figma, InVision, and others.
- Tech-savvy- You easily comprehend key technical concepts and understand how our products work under the hood.
What they Offer:
- Modern Stack- Work with the latest and greatest design technologies
- Remote- No commuting, work from any EU-compatible timezone (CET+2 – CET-2)
- Family-friendly- Flexible company policies, because we’re all humans
- Stock Options- We believe *all* employees should benefit from company success.
- Growth Budget- Generous budget for books, courses, coaching, you name it
- Office Budget- Annual allowance for co-working spaces or improving your home office
- Fitness Budget- Monthly allowance for your physical & mental health
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.