HIRE DIGITAL LTD
Our Client is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions!
Our Client is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions, and is now expanding the sales team!
- You are responsible for the distribution of our software solutions for network information systems in the Energy supply sector (EVU)
- You generate by acquiring new customers and conquering new market segments growth
- You take on the care of important customers (existing customers) and their Further development with regard to new solutions
- You develop the business by building and expanding sustainable customer relationships and advice on new solution components
- You build sustainable networks with solution partners and develop together Sales strategies
- You calculate and prepare offers in cooperation with the project team
- You control extensive offers (bid management)
- You carry out the sales planning and reporting for your support area
- You have completed a technical or business (technical) university degree or comparable training
- Your many years of experience in sales or in a sales-related environment, especially in the
- Personal interaction with and advice from customers, ideally through a good knowledge of Energy supply company market segment added.
- You are familiar with the terms GIS and NIS.
- You like to advise and think conceptually in order for the customer on the basis of our products to develop tailor-made solutions for network information systems
- Your good communication skills, especially good negotiating skills and Assertiveness is a matter of course for you as well as good English and German skills spoken and written
- You are very willing to travel
Our client offers you
- The most individual possible organization of working hours & place of work. Free organization of working hours & occasional work from home offer you extensive flexibility;
- Attractive remuneration structures & interesting social benefits, such as employer-financed company pension scheme;
- A central role in the design of system solutions in our exciting customer environment; An extensive range of training courses.
To apply for this job please visit app.hire-digital.com.