forefront of automated trading secured financial instruments
System Administrator (m/w/d)
The company is the perfect interplay of innovative trading strategies, the latest technology and one unique, interdisciplinary team. So they have their place at the forefront of automated trading Secured financial instruments. Continuous investments in qualified personnel and IT enable them to do everything around the Watch to trade in global financial markets. They keep growing!
- As a system administrator, your focus is on the administration and further development of the in-house platform of their globally oriented trading system (Colocations, AWS Cloud, Linux).
- As part of IT service and incident management, you will operate the IT infrastructure and their IT services safe and supports users in their daily challenges.
- You implement system adjustments in cross-functional teams, develop their infrastructure and leave Process optimization as well as automation potentials proactively.
- As part of agile projects, you bring in your ideas as well as your know-how and commitment.
- You are part of their vision: Your impulses develop their philosophy of an equally innovative and modern IT-Service management continues.
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on IT or subject-specific training or have a comparable qualification.
- You already had several years of professional experience in system administration and IT service management from Collect in-house solutions.
- You act confidently in the Linux ecosystem (including Bash, Git), are used to automating processes and have basic knowledge in the configuration of networks.
- As a generalist, you are interested in many things (Linux, Windows, …) and ideally already have experience in the Administration of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), backup management, virtualization (e.g. vSphere ESX), Containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), cloud administration or IT security with.
- You like to work in teams, convince with your open, friendly, supportive demeanour and use creative freedom.
- You have a good command of both written and spoken German and English.
- They promote your personality: Their management supports you in your individual workplace, your favourite development tools, as well as your own further development.
- They are convinced that direct contact and an informal working atmosphere in an interdisciplinary Team are important framework conditions in order to promote innovations together.
- They value short decision-making paths, an agile way of working and a special corporate culture
- Flexible working hours, free catering and joint team events
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.