trendsetting software company
Our Client is a trendsetting software company, with the aim of revolutionising the market for enterprise software solutions. With their concentrated knowledge, technical expertise and a new business model, they develop convincing software solutions for business communities in communities. The Game Changer is enterprise software, an extraordinary platform for Next Generation Project Management, which is now used by all German automobile manufacturers. Company HQ in Munich. Currently, 130 people, expecting to grow by roughly 40 next year and so forth. Current HR team of 5.
- Ensure that pipeline management, people forecasting, and resourcing are aligned to the strategic workforce planning model and processes.
- Drive, evaluate, review and implement various remuneration related processes, including Total Rewards.
- Effectively manage a team of Senior HR employees, their resource allocations, assignments, capacity and overall performance.
- Create and deliver briefings to senior managers and directors.
- Helping global high-tech leaders remain competitive.
- Now needs a VP-level senior HR executive to manage the growth of the team and organization to 300+ people.
- 6/7 year’s experience in senior HR positions such as HR Director, or a VP HR
- Experience with talent management and talent attraction
- Experience within software/ technology/ automotive industries preferred
- you have a Typical SaaS-ERP stack.
- You have significant expertise in project and product management business processes.
- Strong understanding of business talent requirements and solid talent planning knowledge
- Demonstrate business acumen, HR expertise and strategic planning skills
- Experience managing and leading a team of specialists and generalists in the HR field
- Ideally, you have start-up experience
- The ideal candidate has perfect interviewing and employer branding skills.
- German is a must-have requirement for this role
- Flexible work model: 2-3 times a week in Munich HQ
- competitive salary
- Space for creativity and participation
- Free choice of notebook, company cell phone, …
- An excellent team of experts
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.